[AusNOG] endace

Keith Sinclair kcsinclair at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 21:15:30 EST 2012

Carl,

Lincoln has a good point, that's alot of data, and the solutions are expensive, what outcome are after?  Forensics?  Trading floor, "voice recording"?

I have used Niksuns and Network General gear in the past, the Niksuns gear most recently and it was definitely high performance and is quite popular on wall street for trading floor "playback" and forensics.

I have been told that Network General had competing products, but no experience with that product line.

Regards

Keith