[AusNOG] SecurITon / RackCentral DC - Updated Outage Notification

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Fri Jun 1 18:00:46 EST 2012

Noel,

No disrespect to you personally but you're usually the first person to
complain about things being not relevant to the list.  That's usually
followed by other people saying it is of interest to them, and that they
think it's relevant.

IMHO it will be better for newcomers and the list in general if we can
discuss the relevance of posts either in private or with the list
administrators, or at very least without an attitude of disdain &
frustration for new participants.  Let the maintainers call it out in
public, or at least discuss it in private with the person concerned.
 Disagree by all means but let's maintain the respect levels in front of
the rest of the group.

Cheers,
--
Christopher Pollock,