[AusNOG] SecurITon / RackCentral DC - Updated Outage Notification

Sam Silvester sam.silvester at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 08:51:55 EST 2012

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 10:31 PM, McDonald Richards <macca at vocus.com.au> wrote:
> Well said. Some of the venomous posts  of late really detract from the
> community and create a much more intimidating environment. If you don't like
> a post, feel free to delete it instead of telling the rest of the list. We
> don't care.

+1 to Macca. The real value in this list and the AusNOG community
(meetings, IRC, email list) is that people shouldn't be scared of
being flamed - polite, professional feedback or list rules reminders
can be unicast if somebody cares that much about a long signature or
the relevance.

Likewise, I find this list to be relatively low volume, and the
quality of posts is generally excellent. I can deal with the odd
exception to that just fine.

Sam