[AusNOG] PIPE outage in Melbourne

Chris Macko cmacko at intervolve.com.au
Fri Jun 1 01:00:25 EST 2012

Nope    :-(

Chris Macko - Intervolve
________________________________
From: ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Joshua D'Alton
Sent: Thursday, 31 May 2012 2:57 PM
To: ausnog at ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] PIPE outage in Melbourne

Does anyone have the outage report for this incident?

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM, Shaun McGuane <shaun at rackcentral.com.au<mailto:shaun at rackcentral.com.au>> wrote:
Hi Ankit,

We just contacted Pipe and they have lost a Melbourne router so we can see.

However we think its more to it than that as we have lost our Transit and Peering
in our DataCentres.

Regards

Shaun McGuane |  Managing Director

RackCentral HQ    |  Suite 213 / 480 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
RackCentral DC-1 | Level 15 / 530 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000

Tel: 03 8618 6888  |  Fax: 03 8612 6980 | Mobile: 0437 633 491
email: shaun at rackcentral.com.au<mailto:shaun at rackcentral.com.au>   |  web: www.rackcentral.com.au<http://www.rackcentral.com.au/>

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information expressed or contained in this email are not given or endorsed by the sender unless otherwise affirmed independently by the sender