[AusNOG] The Internet Society of Australia - A Search for a new Logo

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Tue Jul 31 22:42:15 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

Although the date is past for submissions for the logo (yesterday), we
haven't received too many, so I would like to extend this until the 10th of
August.  If you have any time, and would like to provide a submission for
consideration, we would really like to see what you can come up with.

Also, I will be briefly discussing the logo at the Sydney MeetUp event
tomorrow (Wednesday 1st August) evening.  Please come along!
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call