[AusNOG] (Semi/Somewhat/Paritially)-automated network configuration management

Simon Knight simon.knight at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:01:55 EST 2012

I think the hard bit is representing a network in an abstract way,
that can handle the majority of use cases. Once you have that you can
push data from the current network into it, run analysis on it, and
generate configurations from it. There's been bits and pieces from
research on the topic, but no complete solution yet.