[AusNOG] (Semi/Somewhat/Paritially)-automated network configuration management

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Fri Jul 27 12:32:26 EST 2012

I suppose the short answer is that this is a fairly bespoke requirement.  I
can't think of a time I've ever thought to try to do this.

That said, there are a number of ways that you could probably do it.  I'd
be surprised if you couldn't modify NetDisco to do something similar.

Obviously it's not the canned solution you're looking for, but worth a look
anyway.

--
Christopher Pollock,
io Networks Pty Ltd.