[AusNOG] Load Balancer Experience / recommendations ?

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Thu Jul 26 11:44:37 EST 2012

We've been doing a bit lately with F5's LTM / GTM, which are crazy-awesome,
but probably not that cost-effective compared to other solutions.  If you
can be bothered learning to use them, Citrix Netscalers are way cheaper
although less ... well, less good.

--
Christopher Pollock,
io Networks Pty Ltd.