[AusNOG] IPv6 is hard.

Tristram Cheer tristram.cheer at ubergroup.co.nz
Fri Jul 20 12:36:15 EST 2012

Have you seen the price of printer consumables? Our office lasers get replaced yearly as it's cheaper to buy a new printer than buy a new toner!

--

Tristram Cheer
Network Architect

Tel. 09 438 5472 Ext 803 | Mobile. 022 412 1985 | PO Box 5083, Whangarei,
0140

Fax.  | tristram.cheer at ubergroup.co.nz | www.ubergroup.co.nz