[AusNOG] Brocade 6910 Backups

Rick Carter rickjcarter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:33:57 EST 2012

Hi James,

See below what changes I made to flogin to get around that issue. Its
not perfect, you still get the pager line in the output, but it now
scrolls through.

for {set i 0} {$i < $num_commands} { incr i} {
        send -h -- "[subst -nocommands [lindex $commands $i]]\r"
        expect {
            -re "^\[^\n\r]*$prompt."    { exp_continue }
            -re "^\[^\n\r *]*$prompt"   {}
            -re "\[\n\r]"               { exp_continue }
            -- "---More---"             { # EdgeIron cant disable pager
                                          send " "
                                          exp_continue
                                        }
#Start 6910 Pager fix - added by rickc