[AusNOG] Fwd: The Internet Society of Australia - A Search for a new Logo

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Sat Jul 14 02:18:40 EST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve at eintellego.net>
Date: Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Subject: The Internet Society of Australia - A Search for a new Logo
To: iamems at isoc-au.org.au

Hey everyone,

The Directors of the Internet Society of Australia (ISOC-AU) have decided
that it might be time to look at re-branding our organisation with a new
Logo, look and feel.

Rather than just sending this off to a graphic designer, we thought that it
would be great to give the membership and Internet community in Australia a
chance to contribute to the new logo/image.

So, we are seeking volunteers who would be willing to donate some of their
time to coming up with a logo for ISOC-AU.

I have created a guideline/scope for those interested in participating in
this Call For Logo!.  It is just a guideline and not definitive.

The scope is available at the following URL:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wfswpc7cq9tv143/m-oNSQJWxm

If anyone has any questions, please contact me directly via email on
isocaulogo at eintellego.net

Please note: This is a call for a volunteer, and no remuneration is being
offered for the services provided, whether accepted or not.

Key Dates:

14th July 2012 – Announcement and Call for Submissions

30th July 2012 – Submissions Closed

14th August 2012 – Short list provided to Board of Directors to discuss

30th August 2012 – Results (if any) will be announced

*
*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call