[AusNOG] Cisco SNMP on a certain line card

Mark Tees marktees at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:52:43 EST 2012

I believe the other approach may be using SNMP views to limit access to specific MIB variables.

A quick Google search shows this which you could possibly apply with a little variation to limiting access to certain interfaces.

http://fengnet.com/book/Cisco.IOS.Cookbook.2nd/I_0596527225_CHP_17_SECT_8.html