[AusNOG] Alteon 2216 equipment for sale

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Tue Jul 10 20:21:48 EST 2012

Hi all,

As part of decommissioning one of our racks we have 2 x  Nortel Alteon 2216
E Application Switches that we want to sell here before they go the eBay
route.

They have spent their life in a rack in a data centre with conditioned power
and never given a seconds trouble. They are also loaded with the Advanced
DOS Protection Certificate.

As people may remember Radware bought the Alteon line from Nortel and have
committed to support the 2216 series at least until March 2014.

Originally $30K each with licence upgrades looking for say $10k or contact
me off list with your best offer. They are currently located in Melbourne
but will ship at cost.

Regards,

Chris Hurley BE (Elec), MBA
Director

 Minopher Pty Ltd     Phone: 1300 730 531
 15 Nevana Street     Fax: +61-3-9763 3309
 Scoresby,  3179 Victoria
 Australia