[AusNOG] Telstra perhaps forced to provide wholesale naked DSL

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Tue Jul 10 14:41:16 EST 2012

I may be biased coming from a background of service providers, but how is
this any different from LSS?  How do you get a DSL-based interference
complaint through if the PSTN service still works?  I just reported faults
to Telstra and they came out and investigated and fixed.  The only problems
I've ever not been able to get resolved have been on LSS, but I think
that's statistically probable given the relative numbers.

(inb4 spent a year buying ULLs from Telstra to sell 2BaseTL Ethernet.)

--
Christopher Pollock,
io Networks Pty Ltd.
e. chris at ionetworks.com.au