[AusNOG] Interception?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Fri Jul 6 16:12:50 EST 2012

Unfortunately this isn't in a hotel/office environment... more public space
than anything.
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call