[AusNOG] Brisbane DC Flood Info was Re: Brisbane Datacentre Question

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Wed Jan 25 12:41:40 EST 2012

In this case "airtrain", to/from airport, and, overall once the spur heads East off the Sunshine Cost track just after Eagle Junction it's elevated, all 8.5k's of it, primarily because there's no room on the ground.

Normally I can see YBBN tower, and the airport facilities, from my front door, it's 6k's line-of-site, haven't seen it since Sunday, still can't see it now probably because I can't hear myself think, got about 3k's vis and strato-cumulous cloud base at 600' with lower, chunky patches.

All instrument departure and approach, got aircraft holding to the South, nice little parking lot happening up there this morning, the J-curve is busy as normal, but of course signal to noise ratio has gone up a bit since Sunday.