[AusNOG] [off topic] OpenStack Users Group MeetUp - Melbourne Jan 17

Tristan Goode tristan at aptira.com
Mon Jan 16 21:41:37 EST 2012

We have a few spots left for tomorrow night... perhaps worth mentioning... FREE BEER!

Cheers
Tristan

An open invitation for anyone interested in OpenStack, the cloud computing software platform.

Following up the successful Sydney meetup last month, a Melbourne meetup of the Australian OpenStack Users Group is being held at the Exchange Hotel in the Melbourne CBD on Tuesday the 17th January at 6.00pm. Attending will be OpenStack people from Rackspace, Dell, Citrix, F5, Cisco, Riverbed and Aptira. At 7.30pm each will be presenting a short overview of their company's involvement in the project, however the night is primarily an informal get together and about getting the local community communicating. Drinks and food provided, come along and meet other enthusiastic OzStackers, RSVP at http://aosug.openstack.org.au.

We'll be following up with technical events in the coming months, with installfests, hackathons and demos and hopefully things like getting the various project tech leads interacting with the group via video hookup.

Cheers
Tristan
Co-Organizer - AOSUG