[AusNOG] AAPT - Flinders Street CBD DataCentre - Outage?

Shaun McGuane shaun at rackcentral.com.au
Tue Jan 10 15:35:46 EST 2012

Wow ... I couldn't imagine having one of my sites go down ... losing power that’s a problem.

Thanks Guys

Regards

Shaun McGuane |  Managing Director
RackCentral   |  Level M1 / 525 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Tel: 03 8618 6888  |  Fax: 03 8612 6980 | Mobile: 0437 633 491
email: shaun at rackcentral.com.au   |  web: www.rackcentral.com.au

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information expressed or contained in this email are not given or endorsed by the sender unless otherwise affirmed independently by the sender