[AusNOG] AAPT - Flinders Street CBD DataCentre - Outage?

Shaun McGuane shaun at rackcentral.com.au
Tue Jan 10 15:28:44 EST 2012

Guys,

We have just lost our AAPT links and it appears that I have been informed
that AAPT has just lost power at their Flinders Street DataCentre.

Can anyone confirm this ?

Regards

Shaun McGuane |  Managing Director

RackCentral   |  Level M1 / 525 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Tel: 03 8618 6888  |  Fax: 03 8612 6980 | Mobile: 0437 633 491

email:  <mailto:shaun at rackcentral.com.au> shaun at rackcentral.com.au   |  web:
<http://www.rackcentral.com.au> www.rackcentral.com.au

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other
information expressed or contained in this email are not given or endorsed
by the sender unless otherwise affirmed independently by the sender