[AusNOG] Brisbane Datacentre Question

Craig Askings craig at askings.com.au
Mon Jan 9 10:34:20 EST 2012

Most of the DC's in Brisbane fared quite well.

Ones I know that stayed up.

PIPE's DCs (127 creek st and 148 Brunswick st)
Over The Wire (Little Edward St, Spring Hill)
Iseek's DCs (Ipswich Rd Woolongabba and Airport DC)

Ones I believe stayed up.

The DC that was in the 20 wharf st at the time (currently being rebuilt
into NextDC's B1)
Dedicated servers DC in Milton.

The following DCs are along the river so they would have lost mains (not
sure if they lost backup power), you would have to check with them.

AAPT 123 Eagle st
MCI/Verizon 1 Eagle st.

There are probably others but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Regards,
Craig Askings.