[AusNOG] Any recommendations for suppliers of QNAP hardware in Adelaide?

Justin Twiss Justin.Twiss at bekkers.com.au
Wed Feb 8 17:38:57 EST 2012

Hey guys & gals,

Got a bit of an urgent need for a 2 bay QNAP (TS219 or similar) with 2 x 3Tb drives in Adelaide no later than Friday lunchtime - Just wondering if anyone knew of any (preferably Adelaide/SA based suppliers) who would have this sort of thing in stock? (or at least be able to deliver it to Dry Creek SA (approx. 20km's from Adelaide I'm told) by Friday afternoon?

Just talking to our regular supplier now but they're unsure whether they could have the unit sitting on-site in Adelaide by Friday afternoon so just looking for fallback alternatives at this time...

-JT

Justin Twiss
Hosting Manager
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCE66F.6376CC30]

884 Beaufort Street, Inglewood, WA, 6052
Telephone: (08) 9422 6777
Mobile:  0405 555 044
Facsimile: (08) 9272 6625
Justin.Twiss at bekkers.com.au<mailto:Justin.Twiss at bekkers.com.au> | www.bekkers.com.au<http://www.bekkers.com.au>