[AusNOG] OT: Steve Baxter in the news.

Paul Brooks pbrooks at layer10.com.au
Fri Feb 3 17:22:32 EST 2012

On 3/02/2012 4:01 PM, Sean K. Finn wrote:

> Interesting.
>
> "
>
> Stephen Baxter, co-founder of Pipe Networks, is now setting up his own
> start-up incubator. //
>
> Over the last year, Baxter has been quietly investing in IT and telco
> start-ups via his family trust and next month will open a
> not-for-profit incubator in Brisbane's art precinct, Fortitude Valley,
> to help kickstart worthy technology ideas.
>
> Read more:
> http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/it-pro/business-it/startup-pipeline-new-lab-for-aussie-ideas-20120203-1qwl6.html#ixzz1lIHh81b0

I so  want to listen to the transcripts as the selection committee
debates the relative levels of dickheadedness of the parade of
applicants coming through the doors.

Rule #1: No Poofters Dick Heads
Rule #2: I don't want to catch anyone /not/ drinking in their room after
lights out.
Rule #3: No Poofters Dick Heads

P.