[AusNOG] ubiquitous peering

Ryan Benson mail at ryanbenson.net
Wed Dec 19 19:03:13 EST 2012

Just reading the Facilities Access spec:

http://www.nbnco.com.au/assets/documents/wba-facilities-access-service-product-tech-spec-20121221.pdf

It says:

Without limiting anything in the Product Description for the
Facilities Access Service, Customer must not install
or operate any of the following types of equipment in an equipment
rack supplied by NBN Co as part of NBN
Co Co-location:

<snip>
Equipment used to support non-NBN related network access
Content storage or content distribution network equipment
Servers used for hosting or cloud applications
</snip>

Maybe I am reading this wrong, however wouldn't the above stop any
'peering' essentially...?