[AusNOG] Desperate need a Media Converter....

adamn at eyemedia.com.au adamn at eyemedia.com.au
Fri Dec 14 12:07:28 EST 2012

Thanks to all the noggers that responded, you guys are just fantastic.

So after a very lonnnnngg night, (Still no sleep since 5:30am yesterday)
I've put my feet up and poured my bourbon, what an exercise that just
was....

Seems that lack of knowledge of the 3COM/HP re-branded switches on my
behalf was half the problem, the other of course,,,,, incorrect A and B on
the cross connectors swapping it makes a difference, (Thanks Ben)

Again a huge thanks to all, and were very happy to be in our new home.

Regards,
Adam Niedzwiedzki

c: eye media australia pty ltd
a: suite 16, 96 manchester rd, mooroolbark, victoria, 3138, au, earth
p: +61 (0)3 8080 5850
f: +61 (0)3 8080 5840
m: +61 (0)439 646 941
w: http://www.eyemedia.com.au