[AusNOG] qld transport contact

Mark Delany g2x at juliet.emu.st
Thu Dec 13 14:03:11 EST 2012

On 13Dec12, James Hodgkinson allegedly wrote:
> --047d7b10cb67f501c004d0b2be02
>
> Please be VERY careful blocking all unauthenticated .gov.au - emergency

FWIW, my question was "could you (if asked)". The point being, if
someone like qld transport came here and asked everyone to quarantine
all un-authenticated mail from them, how many could oblige at all, yet
alone with the flick of a switch?

> services can be affected by such actions. Especially when it seems they may
> not have a way of setting up authentication yet.

Depressing but unsurprising. Letting the horses bolt before acting
seems to be a popular mitigation strategy in this regard.

(Yeah yeah. I know, preaching to the converted here).

Mark.