[AusNOG] Google Spam problems?

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 14:54:09 EST 2012

GMail outage may have struck again.
On 11/12/2012 12:21 PM, "Skeeve Stevens" <skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net>
wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> We use Google Apps as a business and for the most part it works rather
well.

> But in the last two days I have started to get a lot of these for email I
am sending out.  They are just normal textish emails like this one.

> Anyone else seeing issues?  I know Gmail had a major issue in the last 24
hours, so maybe that?

> ----
>
> Technical details of permanent failure:
> Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other
server returned was: 550 550 5.7.1 Message rejected as spam by Content
Filtering. (state 17).