[AusNOG] Juniper Network Engineer work available - Sydney

Andrew Cox andrew.cox at bigair.net.au
Tue Dec 11 04:45:24 EST 2012

Hey all,

Looking for Juniper focused network engineer to join an existing team for
an initial contracted period of 3-6 months; option to go full time if
suitable to both parties.
Most of the work will be in office dealing with an existing team for
migration of services between 2 distinct networks with cross-vendor
connectivity.

We're looking for someone who:

- Knows Juniper CLI along with having MPLS/VPLS network experience on these
devices (top requirement)
- Knows Cisco CLI in the same areas (not critical but would greatly assist)
- Has a good understanding of Ethernet/Fibre services in Australia
- Has worked in an environment where they could be called on in emergencies
and is comfortable with this.
- Is located in Sydney and able to commute to and work in our office (5 min
walk from Central station).

Please send me an email off-list if you're interested and require any more
information or feel free get in touch with a resume and your contact
details.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Cox
Network Engineer - BigAir