[AusNOG] NOT meant as a sales post - Juniper SRX100/EX2200 for Engineers

Phillip Grasso phillip.grasso at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:28:21 EST 2012

while your not selling stuff Skeeve, i'm not really posting these job ads
<wink> ;-).

Wired article with a glimpse of what we do.
http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2012/04/going-with-the-flow-google/

network engineer
<http://www.google.com.au/about/jobs/locations/sydney/engineering/network/network-engineer-sydney.html>
network software
engineer<http://www.google.com.au/about/jobs/locations/sydney/engineering/network/software-engineer-network-infrastructure-sydney.html>
System Admin/ Network Admin
DWDM/Optical Transport
Engineer<http://www.google.com.au/about/jobs/locations/sydney/engineering/network/network-transport-engineer-sydney.html>
 (New).

We have roles open, so contact me if your interested.

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Skeeve Stevens <skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net