[AusNOG] Hotmail/Live delist IP

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Dec 5 09:56:51 EST 2012

Hi *,

  A server I manage was recently placed on a blacklist. Compromised user
found and dealt with. I tend to use mxtoolbox.com blacklist: search to
see what lists servers may have been added to, this particular server I
confirmed 1 list it was on, requested it be removed, and can now see no
lists returning a result.

  I thought this would resolve issues sending to hotmail/live, it
appears not. They are either using a private list, or a list not checked
by mxtoolbox.com, so I was wondering if any noggers knew the process of
being delisted from hotmail/live? Googling hasn't returned much thus far.

Regards,
Joe