[AusNOG] What do people use for AS traffic reporting?

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Dec 4 11:59:23 EST 2012

--- nathan at manageddatasolutions.com.au wrote:
From: "Nathan Nogic" <nathan at manageddatasolutions.com.au>

We're looking to replace (or supplement) our current netflow monitoring
tools and one the key requirement is to find a tool that does good AS / BGP
next-hop traffic reporting so we can make some decisions about bandwidth
procurement.

I'm curious as to what people use to report on traffic in/out by AS. A lot
of the netflow reporting tools we've looked at don't seem to have this
capability or do it poorly.

Have you tried nfsen?  (nfsen.sourceforge.net)

scott