[AusNOG] Is CCTV a Necessity in a Data Centre?

Chris Macko cmacko at intervolve.com.au
Sun Dec 2 12:25:27 EST 2012

[http://www.intervolve.com.au/email/logo.gif]<http://www.intervolve.com.au/>

Hi Skeeve,

I appreciate your response, are you able to respond to the specific questions raised, I would feel that your response only covers item (a) in my original request.

Can you please also clarify your response to item (a)? My understanding in your response is that you indicate that ingress and egress monitoring is sufficient. If this is the case, I would disagree as there are many scenarios where a potential security incident could occur, where the date of that incident could not be e

Kind Regards,

Chris Macko
Managing Director
Interhost Pacific Pty Ltd t/a Intervolve

Support Phone   1300 664 574 / +61 8 8260 4237
Sales Phone     1300 664 574
Accounts Phone  +61 8 8260 4237
Office Fax      +61 8 8260 4312

Sales Email     sales at intervolve.com.au<mailto:sales at intervolve.com.au>
Support Email   support at intervolve.com.au<mailto:support at intervolve.com.au>
Accounts Email  accounts at intervolve.com.au <mailto:accounts at intervolve.com.au>

Website www.intervolve.com.au<http://www.intervolve.com.au/>

This email contains information that is confidential to the intended recipient. It may also contain information, which is subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, pass on or copy this message. We also ask that you notify the sender by email or telephone and destroy the original message. Thank you.