[AusNOG] mobile phones coverages alternative

Pilgrim, Allan Allan.Pilgrim at team.telstra.com
Fri Aug 31 09:57:24 EST 2012

Thanks for all the off lists. This should assist, there has to be a sniff of coverage for these to work, so it may involve some testing with a hand held antenna first. The site I was involved in showed NOTHING on ANY phone, but once we went up a bit with a directional antenna (18db yagi) it work perfectly.

http://www.telstra.com.au/business-enterprise/business-products/mobiles/telstra-mobile-smart-antenna/

Kind Regards

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD875A.D2F461D0]

Allan Pilgrim  Senior Account Manager
SA Government Account Team  |  Telstra Enterprise & Government
P  08 8433 4060 (Click to Dial)<tt:0884334060?Dial>  |   E  allan.pilgrim at team.telstra.com<mailto:allan.pilgrim at team.telstra.com> |  F  08 81004154

This communication may contain confidential or copyright information of Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556).
If you are not an intended recipient, you must not keep, forward, copy, use, save or rely on this communication, and any such
action is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to this email to notify the
sender of its incorrect delivery, and then delete both it and your reply.