[AusNOG] mobile phones coverages alternative

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Wed Aug 29 14:44:16 EST 2012

If your users have smartphones then using something like Bria via a SIP gateway could be a workable solution.  I've been trialing Brian and am very happy with it.

	http://www.counterpath.com/bria.html

David