[AusNOG] Telstra Provisioning - SLC's

Brent Paddon brent.paddon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:28:20 EST 2012

Like most things in life, normally people are OK with it if they understand
that something like an SLC may be charged before committing to a contract.

Telstra have other Fee For Service components on top of the SLC also, so if
the client is made aware of the possibility of additional charges and what
the quantum of those charges normally looks like, then they are prepared
for it if it eventuates.

Also knowing where Telstra's fibre is in relation to your customers
premises will help - we normally don't have any issue getting this
information prior to placing orders.

Brent