[AusNOG] Telstra/Bigpond issues QLD

Burt Mascareigne burt at prioritycomputer.com.au
Mon Aug 27 17:43:56 EST 2012

Yes,

I had clients called up,  the strange thing,  when I jumped on ½ of my BigPond ADSL clients,  a particular website’s HTTPS worked,  the other ½ did not.

It was interesting to note,  that Traffic from working sites went via the US to Ireland,  every site that failed went via UK and stopped at Ireland.

If you can keep us in the loop of the developments of this.

Every day I wake up,  hating Telstra, “just” a little more…

[cid:priority-computer-solutions_logo_01]

Burt Mascareigne
Technician
Mob: 0414 450 962