[AusNOG] AusNOG 2012 Accommodation Offer REVISED !!

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Thu Aug 16 18:21:34 EST 2012

After a couple of issues with the hotel regarding accommodation options, the Langham has revised the accommodation offer for AusNOG attendees.  I'm very happy with the results and I hope it will help more people stay at the hotel.  It's certainly very convenient to stay at the conference venue.

The revised offering is :

Room Type : Grand Classic
	$230 Room Only
	$260 Room + Breakfast for one person
	$290 Room + Breakfast for two people

Room Type : Grand Riverview
	$275 Room Only
	$305 Room + Breakfast for one person
	$335 Room + Breakfast for two people

As before, bookings can be made via the link below and to receive these rates you must enter  ANO06SEP  as the Corporate / Promo code.

	https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=27408&Chain=10316

Anyone who has booked under that code already will receive the revised rates.  If you wish to change your booking to not include breakfast etc please contact the hotel.  These rates are available from the 3rd to the 7th of September.

Thanks

David