[AusNOG] Server and DC Hardware relocation

Matthew Mace mmace at nsane.net.au
Thu Aug 16 11:14:38 EST 2012

Hi Guys,

Haven't seen this come up before and I've never had to worry about it
before!!

Looking for advice, opinions, thoughts, recommendations any information
available to help me in the safe relocation of DC Hardware interstate.
Going from Brisbane down to Sydney.

Unfortunately, since the equipment was already commissioned in a Data
Centre and now removed ready to be relocated, we no longer have any of the
boxes and original packaging.

Looking at a few servers, couple of storage arrays and a couple of
switches.

Thanks in advance!!

Replies off list are fine, unless there's anyone else interested in this
discussion?

--

*Kind regards,*

* *

**
*Matthew Mace
Chief Systems Administrator
Nsane Developments Pty Ltd || Freenet Australia Pty Ltd
Google Australia Enterprise Partner Joint Venture*
*(E) mmace at nsane.net.au (P) 1300 0 67263 (W) NSANE.net.au<http://nsane.net.au/>
*