[AusNOG] Centralised firewall policy management - recommendations?

Shane O'Neill soneill at tourism.australia.com
Mon Aug 13 21:50:55 EST 2012

I have used the Watchguard XTM range with their centralised management server for both policies, logging and reporting. The largest implementation I worked on was for around 60 XTM's with a wide array from the SoHo user right up to the hosting datacenter level.

Currently I have a similar setup again with Watchguard with 14 XTM5 / XTM8 firewalls globally managed by a centralised policy and management server.

Disclamer: I am a customer and have no affiliation with Watchguard or any of their resellers.

Regards
Shane