[AusNOG] MyNetFone is Australia's leading provider of business-grade IP-based

Amanjit Sahota skyway6 at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:58:20 EST 2012

G`day Noggers,

Was wondering if I could introduce myself. Sorry for the noise, please
reply directly to the business address to keep traffic to a minimum.

Have a great Friday.

Thanks!

Amanjit

G`day Noggers,

Just a quick note to inform you that I am now the Enterprise Business
Development Manager at MyNetFone.

MyNetFone is Australia's leading provider of business-grade IP-based
telecommunications.

We are the only SIP Trunking provider, officially certified to
interoperate with Microsoft Lync Server in Australia.

I am able to negotiate and offer:

Cost Savings with SIP Trunking
ISDN Primary Rate Replacement
SIP Trunking for Microsoft Lync

We recently bid and subsequently won, a deal with the Tasmanian
government, worth up to $20 million dollars, to provide VoIP services.
A major coup, for a so called junior telco, which can only be a good
sign for telephony competition in Australia.

For further details please visit our comprehensive web site on
www.mynetfone.com.au/enterprise

Please do contact me to lock in a
suitable time and date to discuss further.

Regards,

Amanjit

amanjit.sahota at mynetfone.com.au