[AusNOG] Personal ADSL issue - cluestick appreciated.

David Walker davidianwalker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 18:03:23 EST 2012

Wow.
I thought I'll hit refresh on the email and no-one would have replied
yet and I can go watch tv or something ...
That was like two minutes and I've got three replies. :]
MSS is the unanimous vote.
Yep I tried that - clamping to 1440 - but I'm probably not as careful
as I could be with the PF syntax.
I'll give it another crack next week.
I did think though as was suggested that there's some different
fragmentation going on which is the only additional step I didn't do -
looking out for the fragmented packets with the don't fragment bit set
I miss the secret Internode sauce where everything just worked™ and
they scrubbed and waxed all my packets for me.

Thank you.