[AusNOG] AusNOG Digest, Vol 6, Issue 2

Adam Gardner Adam.Gardner at vocus.com.au
Thu Aug 2 21:07:54 EST 2012

I think that anyone who introduces competition into the market should absolutely be commended on their efforts as ultimately it benefits us all.

IMHO this goes equally for Bevan and his new venture, Pacific Fibre, PIPE, Vocus etc. Without companies willing to take the risk the landscape would look very different. Sometimes the risk is very well rewarded, and other times perhaps not so much, but it certainly deserves the acknowledgment in my view.

Adam Gardner