[AusNOG] Narelle with the first ever web server

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:16:58 EST 2012

On Apr 26, 2012 9:24 AM, "Daniel Griggs" <daniel at fx.net.nz> wrote:
> ...it isn't
> designed to replace BGP or network management tools

Be careful whereabouts in the TMN stack you mean.

My issue is that if you don't build a framework that incorporates the
various realms of network management, from the element management layer up,
it will be uncontrollable. Havocsville.

How do you balance traffic over the various qos etc paths if the
applications choose them and by de facto the users?

Yes, it's meant to be a layer 1/2 solution but it is blowing away layers
3-4 (at least) in the process.

Not convinced.

[and if this discussion goes on we *must* change the subject line!]