[AusNOG] Valid address database

James Mcintosh james.mcintosh at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:48:04 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of a data source for valid Australian addresses.

Some sample queries we need to be able to run are:

Export all the valid addresses in Main St, Parramatta
or
Show me all the valid addresses in post cost 2150
or
Is 123 Fake Street, Parramatta a valid address?

I would imagine this sort of database is used all the time by certain industries e.g. councils, map companies, direct marketing companies, building planners etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

-James