[AusNOG] ISP pricing in the NBN world

Rod Veith rod at rb.net.au
Mon Apr 16 21:24:13 EST 2012

Hi Jake,

I'd be quite happy for the NBNco to provide an Enum service but I don't see
it in their charter.

BTW, I'm not suggesting you pay for an ENUM lookup. I'm suggesting you pay
for the connection you establish as a result of the look up. At the moment
the look up cost is split between ISPs and businesses paying hosting costs
and registry fees.

Rod