[AusNOG] Preparing 100s of routers for resale

Tom.Minchin at csiro.au Tom.Minchin at csiro.au
Thu Apr 12 20:52:19 EST 2012

Depends how paranoid you are and how well the device and cf card levels the wear - might have to write a very long config or numerous random files until you were sure every block had been overwritten.

 If the cf cards are removable and you are the outgoing customer I'd see if it was more cost effective to remove them all and sell it without a card (or buy generic blank CF cards to insert).

May just be easier to change the default passwords on the network gear that remains behind...