[AusNOG] iinet routing issue

James Troy james.troy at intralot.com.au
Tue Sep 27 20:43:08 EST 2011

kind real stupid Q but not sure where else to ask, im trying to troubleshoot an IINet dropout issue to servers overseas (US) and they're telling me that there is an issue on the itnernational links that is causing the dropouts. i cant think of anything that would affect only a specific service in the US.

Any iinet reps/anyone want to comment?

The information in this electronic mail is confidential, intended only for use of the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, copying or use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please delete it immediately from your system and inform us by email on reply at intralot.com.au. This email and any attachments have been scanned for computer viruses using anti-viral software, but you should also perform your own scan. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage, whether caused by our own negligence or not, that results from a computer virus or a defect in the transmission of the email or any attached file.