[AusNOG] Windows Virus people [slightly OT]

Adrian Daluz adaluz at staff.iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 22 15:15:30 EST 2011

It's always highly interesting when they call pretending to be from windows and you explain that you do not have an external internet connection nor any windows machines in your house. It's funny how quickly they go from windows to apple.

It seems to have slowly died in the past few weeks, but I have to agree that the emergence of SIP and the growth in that sector is going to cause further issues with companies such as these.