[AusNOG] Network Visualisation Tools, favourites?

Phil Pierotti phil.pierotti at platformnetworks.net
Tue Sep 20 13:05:46 EST 2011

If all you care about is capturing your freehand notes (as opposed to storing it as a structured object) here are some suggestions in no specific order:

IOgear GPEN.

Livescribe Pen (NB must keep buying their paper)

iPad, Wacom APP, Wacom Stylus.

The new Wacom Inkling: http://www.wacom.com/en/Products/Inkling.aspx

Regards,

Phil Pierotti