[AusNOG] Network Visualisation Tools, favourites?

Ivan Jukic ijukic13 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 09:05:54 EST 2011

I agree with you Paul, to some degree.
I find that If I sketch a design out it in front of me I can spot mistakes
and improvements much easier. Where as on a monitor that I have to
constantly zoom in and out.
However, diagramming tools most definitely have their place. It is much
quicker to map the design once you are happy with it  than compared to a
pencil and pad.

My 2 cents
Ivan Jukic