[AusNOG] Network Visualisation Tools, favourites?

Ivan Jukic ijukic13 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 21:36:50 EST 2011

It's great to see all this discussion about network mapping tools. Having up
to date maps is crucial in support the infrastructure.
I recently completed a infrastructure map, (4 in fact). I had only wished
this post came about before I started. Used Visio, god I hate it!!!  Will
play around with yED.

Cheers,

Ivan Jukic